Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How Do I Decide?

When it comes to homework, I do them in the due order in which they are due. If my math homework is due days before my English homework, I make sure my math homework is  done first. I prepare for test by going over my notes and if I have a textbook with me I reread the chapter the test or quiz will be on. I have good memory so after reading it once or twice I am OK. My major is Vet Tech. So all the classes I am in now are requirements for my major. I can't complain because I like all of my classes and I love my major. I've never gone to any conferences. Maybe I should start.  I keep things on track. I need to be organized with my school life and social life because I stress easily and it really takes a toll on me. I am not as organized as I wish I was, but I believe college has taught me a few things to keep my life in check. I've learn to breathe more and take things easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment